Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Have I lost my mind?

My son informs me that he intends to continue smoking and doing as he pleases and he won't tell me how he is getting the money. He said it in front of the pyschologist... among other threats, etc...

I am at my wits ends ladies and gentlemen. I cut him loose. Here are the cigs, there's your bike, you want to be grown up so bad, go for it....

I have Happy Hour plans for tomorrow, poker playing Friday night, a trip to the beach on Saturday and dinner with RJ on Sunday night.

I know it was harsh, but I don't know what else to do. His father agreed and didn't have another idea, so he "backed me up" as my son would say... since he thinks everything is my idea and his dad and my ex were just pawns who played along.... (I don't agree, but that's just me)

so tell me how crazy I am...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah my little love possum....how dare ze rockjock he steal you from me for zinner....pah...

and this boy...does he not know you have enough of ze special smell with your own pe pe le peu....no need have you of smells in your house...

I have all ze perfume you need...

we roll in ze sand on saturday...only ze sand it is so rough on my delicate skin...I bring the mink blanket...only ze salt water, it's no good for ze so expensive mink blanket....

we roll anyway my little love possum...oh possum...where are you my little possum...

Pe Pe Le Pew

Bennu said...

You are all welcome to come along.

The beach is about a 2 and a half hour drive the way I drive (pretty fast)

I slept very well last night. I feel good about things, we will see how it goes.

Bennu said...

Has the situation with my son improved?

Hard to tell in just one day< I am thinking it will take a week or so before we can tell... just waiting for the other shoe to drop. As it is, something occurs with him, trouble etc, about once a weeek.

AT,

I love Pepe LaPew, I can't wait to be alone on the beach with him. No, RJ didn't "steal" me away from him....lol.

The beach is close enough and I am ready for a day in the sun.

Thanks for all your thoughts, I will be around Sunday sometime. Talk to you all then.

Bennu said...

oops... Pe Pe Le Pew, I meant to say. and yes I intend to keep the pink template until SG's hair grows back ( ;) smile SG, it will grow back)