Thursday, August 18, 2005

Movie Review

Alex, who has become a ghost, wants us to review Skeleton Key. I won't be watching it tomorrow, but perhaps Sunday afternoon. I really would prefer to do some heavy drinking on Saturday and then go see Wedding Crashers. Amused Muse and I are mulling it over. We are both pretty broke til the first of the month, so I have some free movie bucks and she has rum.... sounds like a movie date to me... and a silly good time, which if you read my last post, you know I need it...

5 comments:

Bennu said...

I stand corrected...

Anonymous said...

can you lie down instead? ;-)

Mr. Electric

just arrived, very tired, but all is well

Bennu said...

I will lay down if you will stand erect...

Anonymous said...

For you, I'll stand firm!!!

Mr. Electric

Anonymous said...

I have to crash. Later ok :-)