Saturday, August 27, 2005

Why Do I Need to Clean House?

As I listened to JB and Sandy on Mix Radio in Austin Texas the other morning, they were discussing a recent poll. I caught the conversation mid stream, so I am not sure where the poll came from. The poll was about how people felt about the cleanliness, neatness of their surroundings while making whoopee. (I know, it has been on my mind for weeks now, so buy stock in Duracell, the coppertop stock) So, as it turns out, 90 someodd percent of men are totally unaware of their surroundings and care less. Women, on the other hand, are distracted during Whoopee, if things are undone, messy or dirty or cooking.... at least about 70 percent of them are. Those are terrible statistics....

Ladies, Ladies, Ladies, let it go, the house will wait, the man will not, enjoy him while you can....

Anyway, I clean house to try to distract me from these thoughts. Obviously, today it isn't working.

1 comment:

Bennu said...

WW,

I am recovering from my last marriage and the debt incurred, so I am on a very strict budget... I know a c note doesn't sound like much but in my household it is a weeks worth of groceries. Of course I could go on a strict diet and get one after a month or two...