Sunday, August 28, 2005

Yum Yum Yum... Frozen Cocktails

I just now broke out the Cosmopolitans... they weren't frozen at the end of the day yesterday. I am working on the last, for a week or so last, paper for my master's program, so I chose to celebrate early. It should be a doozy of a paper. Of course, youngest man/child saw me getting the cocktails out of the freezer and the following ensued:

You can't start drinking now!

Why not? I have all my papers written, except the last one...

Because we are going shopping for school supplies and you shouldn't drink and drive.

Oh, I have to write another paper before we go shopping.

Yeah that gives it just enough time to kick in.

Let's hope so... lol

*really I don't usually drink and drive, at least not much.

Ok, go ask your brother (who has his license) if he wants to go...
Man, why won't people let me have some fun? I am tired of being the grown up....

4 comments:

Bennu said...

Cheers! SG

I know a man who gives the best toasts... I don't know if they were "stock" toasts or if he made them up on the spot, but I would melt everytime.

Once after hiking, and running out of time to spend together, we were hot, sweaty and tired, and we hadn't had a chance to have a glass of wine, even though we had it with us, nor any kind of hanky panky and his toast was

"Not enough time, not enough wine, not enough you"

I can't top those, I freeze everytime it is my turn to toast, so CHEERS will have to do...

Bennu said...

Batman Returns... lol, good to see you here...

Bennu said...

WW, Yes we can tell how happy you are. Good for you. Yeah, I am great with champagne, cheap wine, rum and Diet Coke with lime, cosmopolitans and hurricanes. Once upon a time I could drink white russians, but not so much anymore.

I wish I had a bike to ride, so to speak.

All papers are written, errands run and dinner is over... didn't get near all the stuff on the list done, but I feel great about the ones that did get done.

Sitting in the sun will have to wait til next weekend.

Bennu said...

WW,

My school district offered the masters through a grant they received. It isn't in what I want to do, but it was the only way I could afford one. I am thinking I want to do Staff development. Teaching Teachers how to implement differientation into the curriculum. I do make some extra money through my district doing that now.

Right now, until my sons are grown, I won't do anything different. After that, I may leave the country, so I don't know.