Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Dick... :What I didn't get done last night

And NO< Alex, That isn't a sexual innuendo comment.

Alex has made a confession. He is lazy. He likes distractions. Blogging is a distraction. Last night he was down (who isn't?) and was wanting a cheerful banter convo with Roxxy and myself to distract him from his blue mood since his (way too serious, way too fast) girlfriend was gone, after he spent the entire weekend with her.

Alex, honey, blogging is not a money maker for the folks I know here. It is a distraction. It is a creative outlet. For some, a political creative outlet, and others, like me, just an outlet to get things out of my head.

I hope that if you chose to not get something done for a little while or even just a minute, you will take the time to show up here. Just wear a mask and use the secret password and handshake and I will know it is you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I emailed you about stuff!

Anonymous said...

Funny thing is, I was watching DICK..the movie =).

- Some baby frog with eyes that seem to pop out of it's head.

Bennu said...

Alex, it wasn't meant to make you feel self conscious. it was to make you laugh and see the other side of things.

Sorry, sometimes I don't know my own strength (squeezing that is)

Bennu said...

F5 Alex, read my new post! Yes the one I wrote today, Wed. Aug. 17, entitled Happy Hour...

Bennu said...

We will see if you need to re-evaluate your relationship with Callie or not. If she were there I am sure she would be taking care of things... YOUR Things....