Wednesday, August 10, 2005

The Party is Over, or at least, My Summer is Over

I felt better this morning, even though my stomach is still making strange noises and hurts when I eat.

Spent the day in my room, cleaning out the storage closet, organizing and repacking stuff in the closet. Spent an hour laminating stuff for the walls, floors, etc.Picked up youngest man/child, took him to register for his school year, then we went to eat a meal that I wish I hadn't eaten, considering my touchy stomach (hadn't had any breakfast or lunch, I was so busy working). Then he wanted to go by the music store, and then it was a trip to get a hair cut, which turned out to be a head shaving. (It looks ok, could look better) Came home, spent 3 hours cutting out laminated sh** and am just now getting to my blog.
About the time I got all the stuff put up in my classroom, just when it was time to start putting the furniture where I wanted it, I had to leave to pick up son. So that is the first thing on the list tomorrow.

I am now aware that I will not have another day *unto myself* for quite some time. Also the surprise, *oh by the way, we need you to....* have already started. A luncheon with the *leaders of my campus is on Friday.

I see that Alex has made a couple of posts, and I wish I had time to respond the way I want. I will try to get to it tomorrow, Friday at the latest.

I will say, Alex, you have never *offended* me. I respect your choices, even if I don't agree with them. As well as all my friends. Sometimes I just disagree so much with some one it is impossible to be friends with them. I mean, you do have to have some common ground eh?

It's bad when you start planning what you want to do on Labor Day weekend as a *break* when it isn't even the middle of August.

Tomorrow night will be filling of baggies with hair gel for manipulatives to outline letters, shapes, etc. for kinder kids... if you want to help, just come on over...

And Yes, all the other teachers have more done than me, but by golly, their closets don't look as good as mine...lol... ok now I feel better...;)

No comments: