Saturday, August 20, 2005

Toasted, Yes, I am

In Bennu speak, that means I am more than a bit tipsy. It was a rummy day... it started off with me working, yes I said working, on a Saturday. While I sat in my way too quiet room working, I decided to turn the tv on... and low and behold there was a 30 minute cartoon using the "Bennu" bird as the basis of the story line... seems in the cartoon the Bennu was the creator of the universe... hmmm, very interesting, so I watch to see what happened. I don't remember the name of the cartoon but I think it was a cross of Einstein's name and someone elses. Keep in mind, I am toasted.
Anyway, then RJ came by and helped me run some errands and we went to lunch. I had the Rico Rita with lunch. There is a limit of two for a good reason folks, and I only had one. Then we ran a few more errands and I left to go see Amused Muse, after promising to go play pool later.
Amused Muse entertained me and fed me, but most of all, she supplied me with mass quantities of rum and Diet RC cola. It was great. So about 8, I left to meet RJ at Bombay Bicycle Club for a few games of pool (he will say he whooped me, but really I played the dumb woman card and lost on purpose). I quickly found that my new glasses are not conducive to playing pool. I will wear my contacts next time... boy am I glad I wasn't betting. After a few games we chose to sit and talk awhile, near the bar. Lo and Behold a young "gal" came in wearing shorts that were way down on her hips and her shirt was tied up under her breasts. She had a great body, but I was looking at her thinking she could have shown off her body in a more positive manner without the low riders like a plumber (but no, her crack wasn't showing). Anyway, RJ and I discussed her outfit and how a woman could think it looked "good". A little while later the waitress came by and said something to the effect of:

I saw the once over you gave that woman and I totally agree, I couldn't believe what she had on. I totally get it.... something to that effect... RJ said he was going to blog about it, so maybe his mind isn't as clouded as mine... I laughed though, I didn't mean to be that obvious, I was just my little toasted self having my own good time... I got caught giving the "look"... oh well, C'est La Vie (that's french Alex) lol....

so now I am home, giving Bob a booty call... see you guys tomorrow after Skeleton Key...

Bon Noir.

5 comments:

Bennu said...

Yes WW, that is powerful, they often do think we know everything, or they are amazed when we know something that they don't. You are like a god to your own children when they are little. Enjoy every minute, they really do grow up too fast. My oldest just graduated from high school and I still remember his first day in kindergarten.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bennu said...

Blog Spam, uuuggghhhh...

Bennu said...

I am a good reporter and a good actor as well...lol... it was a show, all a show, That's my story and I am sticking to it... remember RJ, I was shooting great games the time we went before, even shots where the cue ball jumped one of your balls to hit one of mine in...

was I stripes or solids? lol

ok, ok, I was tooted, toasted, done, tipsy, sloshed... whatever, it was fun and you won so what are you bitching about?