Thursday, August 04, 2005

Thursday's List

Take son to Band Practice done
Take load of school stuff to new room done
Unload and put aways school stuff done
Take "Before" pictures of room done
Plan design of room started it, but I am not done
Eat Lunch Took RJ to lunch for fixing my bike
Pick up bicycle done
Visit with Amused Muse did, but not for long :(
Buy lawnmower didn't have room in the car along with the bike
Pick son up from Band Practice done
Dr. appt. done
make dinner (actually will probably be DerWienerschnitzel, sorry Alex, I can't eat healthy ever single meal while raising teenagers) done, only had Greek Gyros instead

oh and I am sure there is more, but now I am off to get started on the list... we will see this evening if I had any luck getting it all done.
Had my camera checked out, it is dead :(
Browsed the Bookstore picked up some children books
Browsed Lakeshore Learning store and got some goodies for my kiddos and room
All in all it was a productive day...

Mark another one off my calendar

5 comments:

Bennu said...

Alex,

Did Greek Gyros for dinner, they were great and am sure you would approve of them before chili cheese dogs...

Bennu said...

Alex, your list was a good one, but do you have to answer emails? you can initiate too... I like a man who intiates ;)

Bennu said...

I got the emails! Thank you, the e-card really made my day. You know you can never have too many friendly, flirty emails...lol

Bennu said...

Alex, you didn't comment on my choice of dinner over processed meat.

Bennu said...

Actually it was lean beef and lamb.