Friday, August 19, 2005

How's Your Art Hanging?

And for those of you who don't know what I am asking (it is aimed at the man in the cave, if he is reading), it is a simple *Hey, How ya doing?* .

I had my first day of meeting my new charges. They are so cute. I went over all the business with one young man, named Jakob, about what bus would he ride, does he know his colors, numbers, abc's... then I asked him if he had any questions he wanted to ask me...

Yes, How do you bathe a cat?

Woo Hoo, Very Carefully Jacob, Very Carefully

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a kindergartener and I love this post!! Aren't they so cute and just so great!!!!

Bennu said...

They are great... I am going to love every minute of my time with them...

Bennu said...

Honey, you should know you can tease me anytime... not to worry...

Bennu said...

wait, you left and you are saying I abandoned you? what's up with that?

Bennu said...

A friend I mentioned in another post that is going through a rough time with the ending of his marriage has been hanging art as a part time job to take up time. That is why I stated it that way. I have been informed that I shouldn't expect "how" he is doing to be addressed, but "what" he is doing will be. It was in a post a few weeks back I think one of my ramblings on many subjects.

How's your _(fill in the blank with anything you like)_____ hangin'? is a Southern thing I guess. This same friend asked me a while back how my liver was hanging... I hadn't thought about it that way until you mentioned it.