Sunday, August 21, 2005

It's a Sunshiny Day

I have much to do today, so here is the list.

sit in the sun
Work on my paper for my master's class.
sit in the sun
Make stew in the crock pot
sit in the sun
Make Mexican casserole
sit in the sun
Do Laundry
sit in the sun
Put together clothing choices for next week
sit in the sun
clean livingroom,
sit in the sun
clean kitchen,
sit in the sun
clean dining room
sit in the sun
Go to the movies (Skeleton Key)

That's about it. I spent a great deal of time getting what little tan I have, I don't want to lose it. Come and join me, I will make froze Cosmopolitans too...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bennu said...

Blog spam...uggghhh...

Bennu said...

I never said I didn't have a liver of steel, I was simply stating the status of your liver...

So how is your liver hanging today?

Bennu said...

Ok, Now I have made the casserole, started the stew, sat in the sun, separated the laundry and started on my tan.... I may not make it to Skeleton Key until tomorrow... youngest man/child has made it a difficult day, so I spent much of the day trying to get a point across, and it isn't working yet. Some cleaning has taken place, but not to my expectations... now on to finish those papers for the college prof.

Bennu said...

Yes whirlwind, AlexTrex convinced me that it would make my life of cooking dinner after a hards day work much easier.

I am new to it, so any recipes you would like to share I would love to have... thanks for asking

Bennu said...

The key word is "Sister-in-Law", they always think you say things that are weird, because they didn't hear them ever before... don't worry about it... I think I got it from a song or something...

Bennu said...

Yes, I am glad to be rid of mine as well... I could write a horror movie similar to the Stepford Wives mixed with the Monster in Law.

Bennu said...

F5, F5, F5 ? ok, that is 5 guys times 5 guys, which is 25 guys, and times 5 is 125 guys... send them over, I am ready...lol, yeah the cosmos were good... talk to you soon after you get some rest. Tomorrow is going to be itneresting, my first full day with kinder students... I can't wait.