Sunday, August 28, 2005

A NEW KIND OF LIST: What I WANT to DO, rather that what I have to do

Sit in the sun (of course) on the beach next weekend
Go to a mexican food place in Austin that is owned by the same family as my mom's favorite place in Amarillo
See a movie maybe even at the drive in theater
Have flowers to enjoy during the day until this summer I was buying flowers to have in a vase on my desk. This job is so hard so far, I am thinking I might even have them delivered. I am cheap so probably will just get them at the grocery store as usual. Ten bucks goes a long way when it is flowers that make me smile.
Go to the gym each morning yes, it is something I WANT to do, until the alarm clock goes off at 4. I am hoping my "get up and go" will get me up to go...

That's all I can think of right now.. see, not too hard to please... of course, now I can think of a good pool game, or darts, or a good walk etc. but the ones above are the ones that came to mind since this morning.

1 comment:

Bennu said...

My mother and I have lived in Canyon Tx, just south of Amarillo for great periods of our lives. So, in a way, my answer is yes, it is actually Canyon, just south of Amarillo. I no longer live there, but she does.