Sunday, July 24, 2005

Sunday Morning Habits

I don't usually think of myself as a creature of habit. When I got up this morning I felt an urgency to get up before 8 am (not like me at all). I poured a diet coke, sat down, checked email, ( I like to wake up to friendly email, thanks), and turn on the tv to watch Sunday Morning. Then it hit me, I don't watch the entire show and some segments don't interest me, but I love how they shoot the segments and the visuals they create. Today a great segment on Carole King, who is still singing at 63, wow, and looks great...

So, yeah, I admit it, I have a Sunday Morning routine, and sometimes I do sleep past the time the show starts, but at home, I have the DVR tape it, and then I can watch it when I get up... depending on how my date (what date?) went the night before...;)

1 comment:

Bennu said...

If you called before I got up you would have gotten my voicemail that explains that my phone is off, so if you don't leave a message I won't know you called... so pick whichever one is your preference.