Sunday, July 24, 2005

Pumpkin and other sweet nicknames

Would a woman really think that using Pumpkin, like you would Honey, or Dear, or .... well, I am not here to educate you all in the finest nicknames I have ever known... anyway, could a woman really think you were referring to her size? Now if you used, Miss Rhino, or My funny Elephant, maybe...

What are your favorite nicknames you have had other use for you? or you have used for others?

I call my youngest son goober, the oldest josha, and step children were buggae, (which you have to hear to appreciate), and forgae boy

6 comments:

Sheryl said...

My dad was referred to as Punkin as a kid. His cousin still calls him that. And yes, he was a fat kid.

Bennu said...

Sheryl,
My dad referred to me as young'un, like young one, not young gun. I miss hearing him say it...(he died when I was 22)

I think it is cool that your dad's cousin still calls him his nickname.

Anonymous said...

Bu- ga - ea?

Bennu said...

Yeah Bugaea! you say it some what like a hog call or a chicken

Bu BUH

gaea GA U A

Man now I wish I had this thing where I could add a sound clip, but alas I don't...

actually Forgo De Fuega was the other ones full nickname...

I use Bubba for my boys and for other friends as a term of endearment or if I forget someone's name, it always works...

does that clarify the situation for you? lol

Bennu said...

Alex,

Do you know the meaning of goober is peanut? lol, I know you do...

and wow, for someone everyone called idiot as a child, you came out very well adjusted... or at least you appear to be through your words, since I have nothing else to base that impression on.

You know Hannibal Lector was good with words too... hmmmm

note to self: watch out for AlexTrex

Bennu said...

alex,

Bak Bak Bugaawwk, now look at it..

and it is Ben NU

lol,