Thursday, July 21, 2005

At last my love has come along

As soon as I come home from the beach I jump in the shower... can't stand the sand unless I am building sand castles or having my body ravaged by a man-god. Anyway, as I got out of the shower this afternoon, I found myself singing the title above.... which was very promising, thought I might be about to meet a man... and several times during the evening, while cooking my dinner and doing laundry I found myself singing it again... THEN, as I was watching TV, some commercial came on and that was the music they were using with it... and the thing is, I have no idea what they were selling, I just internalized the song... I miss my DVR, I miss my DVR, I miss my DVR, I miss my DVR, I miss my DVR, I miss my DVR,
BECAUSE then I would be doing my normal, tune in when the show starts, do stuff around the house for 15 minutes, then rewind the show to the beginning, so that I could fast forward through all the commercials and not be "brainwashed"... I also want the new Cuddle Circle Chair by Cantoni... that's not good, have you ever checked out their prices... YIKES... well, now I get to go have dreams about my man, who I hope is coming along... I am ready for him...

No comments: