Sunday, July 31, 2005

Knowing is better than Wondering

Eureka!

I finally found the answer to the question all my friends are asking me. You see I took a side trip to another state this summer. It didn't go well, in fact, it went quite badly. I was very mistreated and belittled. I stayed much longer than all my friends thought was healthy, and to some extent I understand their view. I also know that I came home knowing some information about myself that I truly needed to know. So, sometimes good does come from bad.
Tonight, we were watching Mona Lisa Smile and at the end, the editor of the paper was creating her last editorial and she said the title of this blog, and apparently it is a quote from Benjamin Franklin.

Thank you Ben... yes I wondered and now I know, but it is, overall, much better for me to know than to wonder. Yes, it was a hard lesson to learn and painful besides, but I was in the middle of an "AHA" moment, ok, AHA days... yes days...

plus I got to go deep sea diving and I loved that...

No comments: