Thursday, July 28, 2005

Some day I am going to black mail you with this!

My son, I won't say which one, to protect him, why I don't know... when he was little, but old enough to be potty trained, would wet his pants.

He swore he could not tell when he wet his pants.

He pleaded that he couldn't tell when he needed to go to the bathroom.

He said he didn't think others could tell...

I told him that if he couldn't feel wet and warm around his "hooter" then he wasn't going to have any fun as a grown up.

Alex's post about him saying expletives in front of nieces and nephews reminded me of this story...

The older children in the household who heard me say this (they were 15 and 13 at the time) snickered and left the room a shade short of scarlet.

Ahh... motherhood...

2 comments:

Bennu said...

roxxy, they don't know I have a blog...

*evil lauging ensues*

Bennu said...

Alex, I would never stand you up, at least not in the manner of not showing up somewhere to meet you at a specified time...

Now.. that said, I could STAND you UP...lol,