Friday, July 29, 2005

MR. EYE CANDY MADE MY DAY: A Blog dedicated to Alextrex

In a previous post my view was geared toward explaining the disarray of my mother's yard and my inability to sunbathe. It happen to mention there were some fellows working in the backyard digging trenches for a sprinkler system that were in their early 20's. Alex chose to approach the idea that they were *eye candy* and I was running around undressed and enjoying my view (ok, that's a small exaggeration, but still it is one view). My response was the one fellow, the boss of these men who were much too young, was the one I have had a crush on since I met him. He is, of course, not within my realm of possibilities, but hey, most of the guys I have ever had a crush on aren't.

Two boy/men dug trenches Thursday and the boss showed up while I was gone in the evening. Today, my mom says the boss will be back to work some time today and will be working alone.... hmmm... I chose not to sunbathe, thinking I don't want to if he will show up... we sit in the backyard to visit around noon, I end up cleaning the filters on the pond (after I took a shower and put clean clothes on for a venture in town later) and ended up with mud and muck all over me. I mentioned that if I had my swimsuit on it wouldn't have been a big deal, but Mr. Boss Man was suppose to show up, so I didn't sunbathe...

This evening, after a trip to MY hair consultant, lol, I returned home, and was enjoying a nice bowl of chocolate covered cherry ice cream with my mom and son on the back porch. Mr. Boss Man arrives so he can take inventory of what the men did the day before and to see what he need to do over, and to my surprise my mom spouts off

*You know, _____ didn't sunbathe today because I told her you were coming by sometime today*

I am mortified and THEN, It HAPPENS

He says.... are you ready? He says...

*Well that's too bad, I am sure it would have been a great show* in a very flirty and genuine voice

(yes Alex, I know he is off the market)

It was great to hear, I don't get many compliments so I treasure every one I do get.

*sigh*

and she melted into the patio, never to be seen again...

2 comments:

Bennu said...

Alex, did you miss the note where I said I was like the wicked witch of the west and the wonderful witch of the North, all rolled into one?

He is, in fact, the married one, with small child, and besides that, he is much too young for me as well, but I still have a crush on him. He is a very impressive person...

You are passing out credit cards for IPod purchases? I'll take one... lol

Bennu said...

WELL Alex, if Roxxy "helped herself" to your credit card...

can I "help myself" to something *ahem

of my choice?

Yeah, F5 was what your were suppose to do... lol