Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Home again, Home again Jiggety Jig

Yeah, but for less than 24 hours. It is time I was in bed. I have to drop my bicycle off to a friend tomorrow who promises he can make it almost impossible to get flat tires... hey, it is worth a shot. Plus I am going by to pick up the keys and get a peek at my new "office", before I drive off across the state.
The yard has been mowed recently and my oldest helped me unload and rehooked my computer up and he even took me to dinner at Schlotsky's. I brought him a Big Dogs shirt with a parody of South Park on the back, it was hilarious to me and he laughed as much as I did when I first saw it.
It was a good homecoming. As much as I dreaded being here, there are things I realize I missed, like central AC, my DVR (I hate commercials), my computer desk and chair, my pillows and some other things, but you get the point.

There's no place like home, There's no place like home, There's no place like home... oh yeah, I am here... briefly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If not impossible ... at least you know a place to go to get it refixed. Welcome back Bennu!