Saturday, July 30, 2005

Calgon, Take Me Away

This is bad. This is really really bad.

I have been home less than 3 hours. My summer has been spent elsewhere. Now we are all home to prepare for a new schoolyear. All three of us have been in the house together less than 3 hours, and I am ready to run away again.
1st- the house is a mess... not so dirty as cluttered, for many reasons, like I have furniture I had planned on refinishing, sitting here waiting for me.
All of my "office" furniture and contents are here until next week when I take them to my new digs.
My son's new stuff for his room is here, waiting to be stained and "put together"
and my 18 yr. old has been here all summer alone, nuff said.

Where is that team of Cleaning Men that I ordered on EBay? hmmm I wonder...

Alex, can I borrow your credit card like Roxxy did? lol

If you call and the boys say I am not able to come to the phone, it is because I am hiding under the covers in my room waiting for someone to take me away, far far away...

7 comments:

Bennu said...

*she smiles enticingly

Ok, then I am going to stay under the covers until you show up... lol

(man, I have this visual that you cannot believe, and I am lovin' it)

Bennu said...

400 count Egyptian Cotton and quilts not comforters... the only way to go...

I always wanted a missionary, so sure... why not...

and for those other bloggers reading, don't post to Alex's Blog, he will just delete your posts... if he likes you, if he doesn't... well I don't know what he would do, and boy am I glad...

Bennu said...

uh oh, i am so sorry Alex, I don't know what happened, or what I did to DELETE not ONE, but TWO of your posts... hmmm must have been those hot details of you and the egyptian women made my computer protect me from reading it...

Bennu said...

yes, the smile is there, you see what a little harmless flirting does? now,


Just Imagine

Bennu said...

and by request:

My response to the 400 egyptian ladies?

I am better than 400 egyptian ladies... ;) :0

Bennu said...

Yes, Roxxy,

and just where have you been young lady?

lol, go help alex with his blog... and I do mean his "blog" not some innuendo item

Bennu said...

well, it is good to know someone enjoyed their evening last night with someone of the male persuasion. You go girl.