Sunday, July 31, 2005

Have a coke and a smile

A good night's sleep (well, ok, it wasn't that good, but I did get some rest) and things are looking a little brighter today. I woke up at 5 am and started cleaning the house. So far I have gotten the dining room de-cluttered and cleaned, I am done with the bar, and I am half way through the kitchen.
Also made a trip to the grocery store for diet coke and food for the day, came home put them up and made a spinach quiche. Later will be sandwiches with dinner being a macaroni concoction my family calls goolash, which I bought extra lean ground beef for Alex.
Made all the important calls of the day first thing while shopping. Yes, I talk on my hands free at the grocery store so that I can have conversations without children around. I know they are grown children, that is the problem, when they were much younger, I would just spell things out like y-e-s-m-o-t-h-e-r-I-k-n-o-w... well you get the idea.
Anway, we had brunch for lunch, so will eat ham sandwiches for an afternoon snack.
I have my music cranked, and am cleaning like a fool, so you lazy people have a great day posting, and I will talk to you soon...

My smile has returned, I see the end of the tunnel.. of cleaning at least, so all is right with the world..

Oh and Roxxy if I want to change the url to my blog, how do I do that?

2 comments:

Bennu said...

yes, I know it is my user name, but I want to change it, I saw another post where someone did and I looked and couldn't see, right off the bat, how they did it.

Bennu said...

I have a psuedo blog, and I have made myself another admin, but now I can't change the name... oh well, I will leave it just the same.