Friday, September 16, 2005

WOOHOO It's Friday WOOHOO

This has been the busiest week. I have stayed late every day but Wednesday, when I went to Happy Hour... yes, I needed to get happy, and it helped... for a little while. Tomorrow I have a staff development session to attend all day, today I have to stay until I am completely ready for next week, and next week I have morning duty in the cafeteria all week (that's why I have to be so prepared by the end of the evening today).

UGH, it is still a busy week.

The upside? I saw the moon last night while driving home (yes it was 10 pm) and it is gorgeous... the air is nice out that time of night too...

Oh and I love what I am doing, that helps doesn't it. Now I just have to quit spending my own money on my classroom or I am not going to have groceries or gas for my car the rest of the month...

4 comments:

d.K. said...

You love your work, and you take time to notice the beauty of the moon. You are definitely doing something right! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Bennu

I'm feeling better, but still very tired. I was very upset and emotional for two days. Lack of sleep did not help.

I'm going to continue resting. I sent you an email but I have no idea if it went through. Hotmail is so frustrating.

You sound great.

Anonymous said...

Bennu,

You do sound good. I'm glad.

Anonymous,

Are you doing OK? Did you get my e-mail?

Anonymous said...

hello everyone


yes SG I got your email but I continue to have problems with hotmail. In fcat I wrote a much longer response to Bennu, typed in the verification and then my message disappeared. so now I just don't bother with signing in.

In fact I think I left you a message with Lavender that my project got cancelled but it doesn't sound like you got it at all.

It was not the professor who got it cancelled. A lot of last minute problems came up and there was a lot of concerns about the design.

I'm just pretty tired. And I'm fed up. Always a good time to take a break.

I'll see how I feel in a few days time.

WW