Wednesday, September 21, 2005

There's a Storm Brewing

Nothing let's you know faster than 22 children, or 110 children.

All the children were very loud, out of control and those who are never problems caused problems today.

They have mandated evacuations in Galveston and Corpus. The traffic on the interstates was heavy today, and I am sure will continue to increase. Today was hot and tomorrow is suppose to be hot as well.

All things that were planned by my school district on Saturday have been rescheduled or cancelled.

Looks like it is gonna be a big one... we will see. I was in Corpus 7 years ago when they had a Hurricane... living there. It was not bad because it hit the King Ranch, so ranch land was all it blew over. No cattle or humans died.

Where I am, we are expecting high winds and rain... lots of rain.

1 comment:

Bennu said...

People are evacuating to San Antonio. I don't live there... I am a bit further north. We are all expecting rain and wind though.

I am from the panhandle of TX. where tornados are common place, so hurricanes, to me, are slow tornadoes, you know when they are coming and how to get out of their way.