Sunday, September 25, 2005

The Greener Grass?

Amused Muse called me this morning and groused about her SO that is living with her "temporarily" until he got a job and gets back on his feet. He has had the job a week, after living with her for nearly two months.

When I remind her that she can have "relations" at any time, isn't that worth the "sh*t" she puts up with (which is petty, but she wasn't ready to have a live in), she explains that when it is "all about him", lol, and I know it is, that it isn't worth it. I won't go into details, but ladies, you know what I mean.

After several minutes, she said she was going to stop bitching now, and then continued for another 30 minutes...I was laughing out loud and often as she got it all out of her system.... or so I thought.

She just called again, and it is after 9 pm, which doesn't seem weird, but it is highly unusual for her to call me that late. She has had much to drink, but claims she is not out of rum yet, and she is still feeling like bitching. He has gone to bed, without so much as a "would you like to join me?" for her and she is unhappy and he is unhappy, and they are ignoring the pink elephant in the middle of the room. I asked her if she was trying to give me a good lesson in why I am better off not dating.... she just laughed...

Even if you have a decent man, I won't say good, because to me, he isn't "good" to her, but he is decent,

you have to be ready for him. She wasn't ready and he forced the situation because of his own selfishness. You would have to know the whole story to understand it. I can't tell you the whole story... .but I do know why I am attracted to men who don't live in my town, or even within a hundred miles...

Now if the cost of gas would go down, I would be a bit happier... today would have been a great beach day, so I think I will go next weekend.

No comments: