Monday, September 05, 2005

Happy Birthday to RockJock

Yes, that's right, today, Labor Day is RJ's birthday. He had an invitation to the beach, he turned it down. So everyone go to his blog and wish him a great day. He needs some cheering up. Seems he was stood up this weekend (not by me) and he is having a mini "Oh My God, I am how old? and what do I have to show for it? Party" You know the one, the Mid Life one, that party.... Tell him he has raised a great daughter, he is a great friend, and even though others don't reciprocate, it isn't what you get, it is what you give... The title of his blog, if you don't know is fool's gold and if you haven't figured it out yet, he is a geologist.
http://rocksforjocks.blogspot.com/

Happy Birthday RJ, I hope the BBQ turned out well.

3 comments:

Bennu said...

RJ,

Don't you know you can't wrap a BD up and hide it? And really, I just told a few people here, and they aren't going to come over and pour a tub of gatorade on you or anything... they are just going to sing... did you hear SG's voice? she is amazing...

yes, there is only one of me, sorry fellows, not enough to go around... yeah,... right

Bennu said...

You could be a poet RJ,

"You,
Bennu,
have an evil streak
in you."

Bennu said...

Whirlwind, Labor Day is the first Monday in September is Labor Day. It just so happened that RJ's birthday was also labor day... unlike my son's birthday which is always Flag day, June 14, and he thought they put their flags out just for him for a long time...