Thursday, September 08, 2005

Do you have a mouse in your pocket?

My problem child was caught with a mouse in his pocket at school, and someone gave him money "because he was hungry and was going to get some popcorn after school".

I am home, it is late, I know nothing, I see nothing.... Seargent from Hogan's Heroes...

I have been talking to my son for an hour and a half, I don't think I scratched the surface of his thick skull, but at least I got some of it out of my system...

I will check back in with everyone tomorrow... goodnight.

2 comments:

Bennu said...

Apparently, the mouse was in the possession of a friend who was threatening to have the mouse die a terrible death on a string of fireworks or firecrackers. My son was simply trying to save him from that death... a likely story that I would love to believe, because you never want to to NOT beleive your children.

No, Batman stood me up, he stayed in his cave...

WW, I am writing a post just for you in response to this question.

Bennu said...

don't feel bad WW, RJ asked me the same thing, I guess we can call a spade a spade and use AT when it refers to him... however when I usually refer to the man in the cave it has to do with his Men are from Mars behavior of retreating in his cave, and I am not referring to AT, but to another ... if that helps make it clearer than mud...lol, it is too early, I am going back to get a bit more sleep...