Sunday, September 25, 2005

Sweet Dreams

It is amazing what a good night's sleep does for me. I went to bed last night right after SNL came on, and I woke up at 9 this morning. That is the latest I have slept in forever, and the longest. It was great.

Yesterday, the muse was telling me how pissed she was that her SO woke her up in the morning when she was having a "sweet dream" and was wondering if I ever have those... if you know what I mean.

Ummm, yeah, and of late, pretty often, the difference... she knows who he is in her dreams, mine are different and people I don't know in real life.

I think my subconscious is taking care of some of my needs that I didn't know it could take care of.

LSS, a long night's sleep and plenty of sweet dreams coming my way...

Who could ask for anything more?

Opps.. sorry, of course I want more... but I am happy with what I have too... I haven't slept well in years, at least not consistently.

Sweet dreams to all of you...

No comments: