Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Sloshed? Man I wish I was...

The 16 year old skipped band (third time in 5 weeks), was out looking for cigarettes, left two butts in the yard (cigarette, not girls), rode his bike right by the house then rode off when I called him and he answered and I told him to come home. Apparently he is at the County Fair. His three guitars have "gone away" and so has his mp3 player. His dad doesn't care, his friends are telling him he is "effing" up. It doesn't stop him. If I am home, or if I am not, he does the same.... He is apparently either talking the clerk at the corner store into giving or selling him cigarettes... I am 'bout to nip that one in the bud with a call to the manager.

I wish I was sloshed, instead I am looking for my own "escape" but I haven't found him yet. I am actually contemplating trying online dating (again) and I am not looking forward to it.

I wish I was sloshed and making sexual innuendos about tongues in cheeks....lol...

Oh wait, I have frozen cosmos in the freezer...

I am on my way to being sloshed...

No comments: