Monday, September 05, 2005

VOODOO Revenge

Quite a while back, maybe last October or the one before that, I was at Bookpeople in Austin for a book signing by David Sedaris (he is so funny, esp. in person). I saw a VOODOO doll, I thought it hilarious, and given my state of mind with many people in my life, I bought it....

This weekend, while doing the dirty deeds so I could go to the beach, I was at the bookstore (Hastings, this time) looking at children's books, and then in the sea of confusing titles there is this little inconspicuous book with a white doll with a pin stuck in his ass. The title was The VOODOO Revenge book with the catchy phrase at the bottom that let it be known this was going to be my "stress management class assignment for the year" it said

An anger management program you can really stick with....

I am reading up, so beware, all of you, that pain in the ass might just be from my doll and the instructions in this book... so call me before you go to the chiropractor.

4 comments:

Bennu said...

Oh now... SG, that wasn't me... actually I thought I would try it out on my unruly son... first...

Bennu said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bennu said...

Mr. Angry Anteater,

Glad your felt that... although I think you enjoyed it just a little too much.

Bennu said...

woo hoo... so I did get your attention? It took sticking something up your ass, but I did get your attention? I will keep that in mind.