Saturday, September 24, 2005

A Good Night's Sleep

I worked til nearly 8 yesterday, of course I am not near being ready for next week. Brought work home, did a bit of work on the computer at home and went to bed by 10 last night. Slept til 7 this morning, feel much better. Of course I woke up about 4 times in the night, startled by sounds. One was my oldest coming in from his night out. One was the cat knocking something off the dresser. One was the porchlight "shining" and it was bothering me, so I got up and turned it off. Once it was because I thought it was much later in the morning than it was, but at that point I had slept more than I have any night for weeks...

Feel great, am taking RJ to breakfast at the local Mexican food restaurant, and then working on my Master's work all day... it was suppose to be raining today, but it didn't, but I still have to work inside all day.

3 comments:

Bennu said...

I was snoring because I was dreaming about how boring our sex life is... or actually, how non existent it is...lol,

I love you too... and why are your talking to WW and not me, and where have you been and why haven't you called, and when are you going to send me flowers or chocolates and why haven't you bought me a chocolate cheesecake this week, and where is my fresh bottle of Parrot Bay rum? huh? huh? huh?

Bennu said...

What about my privacy would you like to know that I haven't shared? Heck, you know my favorite sexual positions, what else is important?

Anonymous said...

I tried emailing you. Damnit woman I know I emailed you. If you're not around, I have to go looking for a replacement..

Now I have to run FAST...WW is very fierce ;-)....

I"m kidding.

She's in NYC with her big fellow. They were supposed to do somewhere boring and have lots of sex...(so dull....) but their trip got cancelled because of the hurricane - don't ask me why, I never got that part.

So they came into NYC. Calli and I are here too. we tried to have dinner together last night, but Calli is still ill so the three of us just had a quick drink and talked about blogging.

I tried sneaking into bed with you last night but you called me by some other name....sob sob...

;-)

other than that, i'm jst busy at work. It's our worst time. the hurricanes have affected us because it's screwed exhibition schedules and routes and we need to figure out how to get what we need to where we need. so it's all been CRAZY since Katriana and even before then.

My friend in Houston who I've known for years started a blog just for the hurricane because she was driven mad with emails asking her waht she was doing. She took it down this morning because as she sasy, "telling people I'm raking teh front lawn is good news but not as interesting as "It's a category 4 hurricane."

Other than that, not much else happening. My parents are coming back from their European trip. My sister Nieve is working on a new research project and when she talks about it, my eyes blur because she sounds as smart as she is and I think I must have been swtiched at birth....Tasha is actally contemplating a move to London with work....so we're in shock. I mean buying toys in London for my nieces and nephews will break the bank!!!

So you write woman and tell me how you are doing...I send you flowers, cards...the chocolate I eat myself...actually,I found that rose petals dipped in chocolate is pretty yummy so that explains why you never got teh flowers either...