Saturday, September 10, 2005

To man, distance is safety, to women, closeness is safety. This is not only in the physical reality but in the mental sense.

This is a quote from Mr. Mercedes. It pretty much embodies all that I have been trying to convey to a friend of mine who is questioning why people do the things they do. It also explains why my friend who lives in a cave and doesn't want to tell me "how" he is doing, does what he does... and I don't know how it will all turn out, but I hope he sees the light at the end of the cave...

2 comments:

Bennu said...

I hadn't even talked to him, it was a quote from a post on his blog...

Bennu said...

i have the book, and I haven't read it... I have seen all the books and have one that has them all in it. I will get to it in the next year or so...