Saturday, September 10, 2005

THE LIST for Weekend

SATURDAY

Write in my blog *check
Clean out the car *check
Wash the car (have to do it, have put it off way too long) rain clouds showed up as soon as I cleaned out the car, so I waited til Sunday
Buy a mower
Work on my masters work *check
Start writing my lesson plans
clean the kitchen
clean the bathroom

SUNDAY
Finish my master's class stuff for the week
Finish writing my lesson plans
Pay bills
Clean my room *check
MOW THE YARD (yeah I know, I am finally going to get it done) * the lawnmower gods are with me, it is raining today, cannot mow
Shop for groceries
Write in my blog *check
Invite a friend out for his birthday this month (he has been in his cave much tooo long) *check

AND, because SG said I should have some fun, I am going to Pat O'Briens down on the riverwalk in San Antonio on Sunday evening for "Hurricane Relief", what better way for me to support the relief effort, than to drink Hurricanes ? They are donating part or all of the proceeds to the cause or so Amused Muse tells me... I have entangled RJ to join me, so all you single ladies in San Antonio come out and let him meet you... lol

*(he just paid me back for the birthday wishes through the blog by sending me flowers and there were pink ones included, so I wonder what he will do when he reads this.... sometimes paybacks can be good hee hee hee)

2 comments:

Bennu said...

I made an addendum SG... sorry to hear you are out of blogland and into the Artist's gallery, wishing you the best...

Bennu said...

Well, RJ, I basically told you what I wanted to do, what to wear, when to go, and what to expect, that isn't an invitation, that is an entanglement... as we discussed this evening after hurricanes and a BLT and my winning one round of pool and you winning one round...

SG,

I could go out and get myself ... anytime I wanted, that isn't difficult... what is difficult is finding someone to love and ... well you get the picture... I have the op. for the other often enough, but see no need for the (sorry for the wording) entanglement of something I know is not going anywhere...

see my new post for the news...