Saturday, September 10, 2005

Jealousy

In a statement: Jealousy is an outward manifestation of the insecurities that lie within.

Do I ever get jealous? sure, I am just as insecure as the next person, or maybe I have some insecurities but they aren't as great as the next persons... or should I have said "they aren't as BAD as..."

Recognize them in others, their tendencies to dictate what you do, who you talk to, or their behavior when you do things or see people.

Amused Muse has altered her life for her SO who is staying with her right now until he finds a job. That was an agreement made over a month ago. He is still there, hasn't looked for a job much and is driving her nuts. She has not talked to friends, seen friends, taken care of friends and let friends take care of her in time of need (a mutual friend died) because he is insecure and jealous... and her response to me was "It isn't worth what I come home to, if I go out with you or "so and so" .

Now they have had "a talk" about what is driving her nuts and she did all the talking and he didn't say much, so she is more upset...

I try really hard not to be jealous, and I like it when men have friends, that shows they have a life, which I want them to esp. if I am dating them, but yeah, at some point any of us can get jealous. I see opportunities or situations in other's lives where it might be a problem, and I am thankful I am not any more jealous than I am, which is not much.

(This Post is dedicated to the AngryAnteater)

No comments: