Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Year //// New Beginning

Oh I know... people write resolutions, try to change their lives at the beginning of each year, and yes, I am one of those people.

This year I am going to approach it just a little bit different. For one, you, the infinite world of blog readers (or I could just be writing to myself) are going to have a bird's eye view of my progress throughout the year.

My resolution is to make healthier choices for my psyche and phyical well being in the coming year. I am going to start by writing as often as possible about my goals I have each day.

I have one long term goal... it has to do with a bet I have with someone very close to me. I want to lose about 50 lbs. I don't know how long it will take, but I am hoping by the end of July, it will all be gone. So my weight right now will be known as X, and every week or so I will report on my blog what progress has been made or not, such as X-3, meaning I have lost three lbs.

And as I said, I will try to write a list of goals for each day, along with one thing that was good that happened as well, when I see how I progressed through my list.

I hope you all have a fruitful and wonderful new year. May your worst day of 2006 be comparable to your best day of 2005.

No comments: