Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Stupid Is as Stupid Does... Chapter Two

Ok, so Amused Muse reminds, ok... bitched at me, that I only told Chapter One of SIASD.

I came home ALONE, drunk as a skunk and wrote an email that I should not have written... not only that, it got a response, and I had to work up to reading it... couldn't open it right away...

LSS, it was closure, I can now walk on down the road to finding a SO without a ghost I had yesterday... It really hurts when a good one gets away and you don't know why it had to happen that way...

Most of it, well most of it (my stupidity of late) is an adjustment to my new life... I just have to work past it, or through it, or live through it... I will be great in the end, and I know it.

Oh, and she can't talk, she does stupid things when she has been drinking sometimes too... lol so there...

No comments: