Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Day Four

Today my goal was to play poker with Jessie James. I didn't make my goal. He was late coming to get me. (actually, I drove my own car, he just came by so I could follow him there) We got to the game too late to play. Sat and drank, watched the first half of the Rose Bowl and then drove home after a brief goodnight.

SOMETHING about a man, friend or otherwise, who visits with everyone else in the bar (he knows all the poker players) and leaves me to sit at the bar drinking, drinking heavily.... on his tab.... that SOMETHING does not get brownie points in my book. I left at half time... oh yeah I already mentioned that didn't I?

I am thinking Yoga on Wednesday is the way to go.

The Rosebowl is a good game, it isn't over yet, so if the Longhorns lose, they gave USC a run for their money. If not... WOOHOO LONGHORNS!!!!

Oh yeah, did I mention, I was drinking heavily? lol, well let's just say, I am feeling it now...

Sweet dreams to all... next time remind me to go to yoga.

1 comment:

TrappedInColorado said...

Well, at least the booze was on his tab. Do the Glenn Close "Fatal Attraction" scene on him next time... "I will not be ignored.." Don't be carrying a knife though.

So little about the facts of you. I'm guessing you live in Texas...No idea of your age. Your ex husbands were.. what? shitheads? naive? boring?