Saturday, January 07, 2006

Sunday, and a list I can never complete but wish I could

1. Drive to San Marcos to the Outlet Mall for Potion #9 (haircare), Chico's for some casual pants for the weekend pool playing, and Bath and Body works for some hand soap for my kitchen. Pick up 3 extra boxes of stuff I left at old neighbor's house in New Braunfels done

2. Trip to the laundromat (new place doesn't have washer/dryer hookups) to do sheets, towels, and 3 loads of clothes

3. Trip to the bookstore for a book for teaching the letter G, and something good for me to read done

4. Unpacking bathroom boxes and putting stuff in the linen closet in the hall upstairs (new bathroom has no storage to speak of)

5. Organize closet (so I can find my clothes for work vs pool playing clothes)

6. Get an inspection sticker on my vehicle

7. Unpack Blue Willow Dishes done

8. Wash dishes

9. Carry out trash

10. Rearrange furniture

11. Wash the car

12. air up bike tires

13. load up school boxes and take to school on Monday

14. Write lesson plans

15. Create Display Board for polymer/snow demonstration for Science/Technology Night on Tuesday

Yeah I know I won't get it all done, it will be interesting to see what I do get done though...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I got a couple done and a few started but not finished. The clothes in the closet is a big job. I started it.

The boxes of bathroom stuff... ditto.

I did get a long walk done, and I cooked a great dinner for myself.

I started looking over a book I bought to read at the laundromat, think that will have to be Thursday now, no more time between now and then, or perhaps a Friday night thing... we will see.