Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Nine Layers

Layer one

Name: Cindy
Birth date: January 23
Birth place: Methodist Hospital, Lubbock, Texas, USA
Current location: San Antonio, TX
Eye colour: Green
Hair colour: Brownish Red over Gray I had at 22
Height: 5' 9"
Righty or lefty: lefty
Zodiac sign: Aquarius

Layer two

Your heritage: English/German
The shoes you wore today: BORN brown leather slip-ons (first day back at school after Christmas holidays
Your weaknesses: anything "beachy", pink flamingos, anything purple, chocolate, complimentary men, men who know how to flirt without being leaches, words, people who are good with words, Rum, Chicos, and babies
Your fears: snakes
Your perfect pizza: Pizza Hut, Pepperoni Lovers with mushrooms and onions
Goal you'd like to achieve: I have my dream job, so it would be.... Traveling the world, esp. Italy, Costa Rico, Greece, and Alaska....oh and river rafting down the Colorado River

Layer three

Your most overused phrase: When I am drinking - What the Fuck, When I am not drinking ... What planet are you from?
Your first waking thoughts: I wish I had someone to bring me a diet coke
Your best physical feature: Hair, Smile
Your most missed memory: oh there are so many... Vacations with my family driving all over the state of Texas, and going to Mexico and staying over at one of the border towns for a week.

Layer four

Pepsi or Coke: Coke... Diet of course
McDonald's or Burger King: Whataburger
Single or group dates: single
Adidas or Nike: Adidas
Lipton Ice Tea of Nestea: Lipton Ice Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate
Capuccino or coffee: Chai Tea

Layer five

Smoke: Cigarettes, never, Wacky Weed not anymore :(
Cuss: yes, like a sailor
Sing: yes, badly but all the time
Take a shower everyday: Yes
Do you think you've been in love: yes
Want to go to college: Been There, Done That
Liked high school: hated it
Want to get married: Been There, Done That, not again, but a SO yes, I want one
Believe in yourself: yes
Get motion sickness: no
Think you're attractive: yes
Think you're a health freak: define freak...lol, no, but I like to be healthy
Get along with your parent(s): usually
Like thunderstorms: love them
Play an instrument: kazoo and tambourine

Layer six

- in the last month ......

Drank alcohol: yes
Smoked: no
Done a drug: no
Made out: yes
Gone on a date: yes
Gone to the mall: yes
Eaten an entire box of Oreos: no
Eaten sushi: no
Been on stage: no
Been dumped: no
Gone skating: rollerblading yes
Made homemade cookies: yes
Gone skinny dipping: no, it is Winter here
Dyed your hair: no
Stolen anything: no

Layer seven
- ever ......

Played a game that required removal of clothing: yes
If so, was it in mixed company: yes
Been trashed or extremely intoxicate: yes
Been caught "doing something!": yes
Been called a tease: yes, a very long time ago
Shoplifted: yes
Changed who you were to fit in: yes, as a teenager

Layer eight

Age you hope to be married: n/a but was at 22 and 30
Numbers and names of children: 2, Josh and Casey
Describe your dream wedding: Had it when I was 30,
How do you want to die: Quickly without any pain
Where you want to go to college: If I went again, Texas A&M
What do you want to be when you grow up: Happy
What country would you most like to visit: Italy

Layer nine

Number of people I would trust with my life: 0
Number of CDs that I own: around 50
Number of piercings: 4 - 2 in each ear
Number of tattoos: 0
Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: 3 that I know of ;)
Number of scars on my body: 3 that I can think of off the bat
Number of things in my past that I regret: NO REGRETS

No comments: