Sunday, January 01, 2006

Day One, 2006

Today I hope to accomplish:

Washing the dishes done
Cooking a great meal bacon, eggs and toast... done
Playing poker with friends .....and I lost ten dollars :(
Washing Towels and hanging them up to dry done
Eat an orange (don't eat enough fruit) CA Naval Orange, it was delish
Empty 2 boxes (just moved) didn't happen
Find my box of shoes didn't happen

One great thing that already happened today.... I spent the beginning of the new year with two great men that I am glad are my friends, RJ and Jessie James. How can you have a bad year when starting it off with two men drinking champagne and trying to see fireworks on a cloudy New Year's Eve? I think it is going to be a great year.

1 comment:

Bennu said...

well RJ is the initials of his self proclaimed nickname, but Jessie James is his name... born with it, lives up to it... and yes, they are both fun, if they can keep from pissing me off ;)