Monday, January 09, 2006

What the F**K or Drinking and Blogging

Wait, you don't know my favorite saying while drunk? of course you should by now.

Amused Muse and I met for a week night of drinking at the VFW, for those of you who are too young, that stands for Veterans of Foreign Wars. And, yes I am toasted, blitzed, wasted, fucked over, and... apparently from what what the bar tendress said, a lesbian.

Why is it that everytime AM and I go somewhere and get blitzed, men think we are into each other and not them? There were at least 3 men in there I would have "done" yes I said "done" either sober or drunk, and more I would have done drunk... what? you haven't read my resolution for the year. Well go back and read MF>

lol, blogging and drinking, hmmm not a smart fix... lol, but damn, I feel good, now if only someone were here to feel me...lol

oh I did a Pick Three today, no fishing, but a Pick Three, and I got one to bite back.. we will see what the new year has in store..

Good night all, sweet dreams, from Bob and me...lol

1 comment:

Le laquet said...

fab! Vive la resolution!