Friday, January 27, 2006

Three Freaky Dreams....

First I dreamt that I had a man laying over me, crouched on my bed, with a fabric sash or some such ready to strangle me. I laid there, pretending to be asleep, screaming in my head for him to go away, thinking that if he didn't think I woke up, he would leave. Then I woke up and realized it was a dream. I could feel the pressure from his body still on my legs. No, I couldn't go back to sleep for a long time. That was at 1 am.

Then I dreamt I was in a bar, and it was a familiar place, but a dreamy place, not a real one I know. I sat and drank and visited with one woman at the bar, then another in the restroom, where there was a big goldfish in the toliet bowl. The toliet bowl was a huge glass fish bowl, and you had to sit right about the fish on a clear seat. Then I visited with another woman who apprently knew me, but I didn't know her. I saw my exhusband, my step children, etc. It was very odd. Then someone asked me if I was having a good time, and if I liked the women I had talked to, and I said yeah it was fine. Oh, don't you know this is a lesbian bar? lol... uh no, but my ex being here doesn't surprise me now...lol

The third one is deeply embedded in my pysche... my phone rang, I answered it, and it was the too often mentioned man singing....

ok, it is now Friday and as soon as I get home I am having an Diet RC with rum and lime...

Better dreams on the way...

oh and have I mentioned my latest fortune cookie...? it said

AN UNUSUAL DREAM WILL COME TRUE and with my favorite ending of "in bed"

guess that was the dreaming part of it...

No comments: