Friday, January 20, 2006

Throw me a curve ball why don't ya...

well boys and girls, kayakjak cooked dinner for me, spaghetti no less. My least favorite meal and yet it was a great meal, the spaghetti was possibly the best I have ever had. I enjoyed his company but was dismayed at some things that were lacking in the conversation/actions on his part. Even though he seemed glad to see me, gave me reasons to think I would be seeing a great deal of him in the future and made plans with me for the weekend. Needless to say, he was feeling the same "lack" of something or something similar, or had a change of heart. He chose to give me the shaft today... stating he just didn't see it working out down the road. Not real sure why, but I appreciated the honesty. Oh well, .... NEXT....

1 comment:

TrappedInColorado said...

Damn. You know I know how you feel. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and get back in the game... that's life.

Peace,