Monday, January 02, 2006

Day 2, Monday

Man I was so tired yesterday, I was late to poker playing, and not at all upset with losing early. I came home and promptly fell asleep on the couch, and sometime later woke up and put myself to bed. Of course going to bed so early, I woke up early as well. More time to get things done I suppose.

Today's List
Get the last load of moving stuff out of my car Done
Find my box of shoes well, one of them anyway, done
Put together clothes for work tomorrow (omg, I have to go back to work tomorrow, yuck) done
Wash sheets and towels will have to be done another day

That's about it, keep it light, even though, if you saw my car, you would know that isn't light. It is loaded down with the last weird stuff you aren't sure what to do with, but you know you have to move it junk.

More joy to come....

No comments: