Tuesday, January 17, 2006

KayakJak


Take notes boys and girls... when the date starts at 2 in the afternoon for lunch, and turns into lunch, a walk, a movie, dinner, a drive and a walk to your car... it is a GOOD date.

He's Tall, He's funny, there is never a dull moment and we talked and talked and talked. The perfect gentleman, who let me know he was interested with his light touch while holding my hand. We were very comfortable with each other, and he has now invited me for dinner at his place later this week...

My fellow blogger thinks it is a ploy to make his 'move'... what do you think? Here is a pic of him a little bit younger, the shoulders look broad, but man, you should see them in person...

4 comments:

Le laquet said...

He looks like I would let him make a move :o)

Anonymous said...

He looks like he has energy for the kayak ride, but riding women takes a different muscle group all together.

Hannibal even wanted a nice chianti to eat his meal with--

Anonymous said...

hubba hubba...be progressive - MAKE the move...YUM

Bennu said...

oh muse muse muse, you had to make this comment after you were much too late for bedtime and having already taken your ambien, so I will forgive you the first comment, although, technically, you are correct.

The chiante, yes, I will pick it up for the spaghetti dinner. Thanks for the suggestion.