Monday, January 02, 2006

All out of Adrenaline

I have slept enough to day to make up for all my fitfilled nights for two weeks, I think. I have no desire to do anything, even though I have forced myself to get up and do a few things. I am just about to walk out the door to run some errands and pick up something for dinner, even though I don't have a clue of what I might like to eat. I believe it will be an early evening for me. I am going to make a whole-hearted effort to go for a walk in my new neighborhood about 6 pm, just to get an idea of the "path" I will want to take on future walks and try to get me of the "funk" I am feeling today.

Moving is the second most stressful life occurance right after death... is losing two children due to them thinking they are grown the same as a feeling of death? I never thought their moving out would give me any qualms, but it certainly has. It has also made me appreciate their personalities more, without the messes they make. It is a whole new world now.... lookout, here I come...

No comments: