Saturday, March 04, 2006

Seven Things

REVISED FOR WALKER

A Self Induced Tag- OMG I am bored, I got this from Jo, decided I needed something to think about on a day when I just want to nap.

Seven things to do ::
1. Inspection sticker on my vehicle
2. Clean the bathroom
3. finish my masters online class that I have an extension on and is due next week (I have no desire to finish)
4. put together "centers" for kindergarteners, which involves coloring, cutting, pasting and lamination (for me, not them)
5. Lose 50 lbs. I know, you don't think I have that much to lose, but I do, and I can, I just have to look at my swim suit daily to get the gumption to work on it.
6. call my mother (no, right now I don't want to)
7. clean out my backyard

Seven things I can’t do ::
1. sing, but I do it anyway
2. run, bad knees
3. be happy with mediocrity
4. read music
5. speak another language (and I want to)
6. sleep well at night
7. make my children make good choices (it is so hard to watch them make poor choices, but I don't interfere)

Seven things that attract me to my mate ::

Hee hee... don't have one, so I can't answer
so Walker thinks I should say what I am attracted to in a mate::

1. Ability to be clever with words
2. Makes me laugh
3. Smiling Eyes
4. very verile (no, Walker, I haven't had any jello shots before writing this)
5. tall (over 6'1")
6. likes to do the things I like to do
7. Emotionally secure

Seven books I love ::
1. Gone With the Wind
2. Lonesome Dove
3. The DaVinci Code
4. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
5. The Napping House
6. Baba Yaga and Vassilisa the Brave
7. Sex and the Seasoned Woman

Seven things I say ::
1. What the fuck?
2. What planet are you on?
3. You goober
4. I didn't tell them dick, or give her dick, you get it, the use of the word dick when you would say shit, a coworker cracks up everytime I say it
5. It's Five o'clock somewhere
6. I love you (insert student's name here), and they love hearing it.
7. And what do you want me to do with that? (get your mind out of the gutter, I say that to small children who bring me anything from a crayon off the floor to a dandelion from outside, then they figure out how to be problem solvers and put things up or in the trash or can tell me what they want me to do with it.)

Seven Movies I’ve loved ::
1. The Last of the Mohicans
2. Lonesome Dove (ahhh Mr. Duval)
3. Dances with Wolves
4. Bull Durham
5. The Last Samurai
6. Bridget Jones Diary 1 and 2
7. Already? welll then Pretty in Pink

Seven people to tag ::
I don't know seven people to tag, but RJ for sure, he hasn't blogged in forever, and I know he reads what I write... then whoever takes the challenge... have fun...

5 comments:

Walker said...

What do you mean you dont have any?
7 things that attracts you to the opposites sex or same sex I guess if thats your preferance.
Have a couple of jelly shooters first :)

Walker said...

Now see, that wasn't veru hard and we know heaps more about you.
Very nice sevens list.
You've Last of the Mohicans and Lonesome Dove the movie that is.

Bennu said...

It wasn't difficult to add the mate stuff, just didn't think it applied to my situation when I started it. Glad you are learning about me.... I think...lol .

Le laquet said...

Well done for grabbing and running with the TAG so quick! I didn't expect you to get your dick together so quickly!! Did I use the word correctly? ;o) I tried hard!!

Lose 50lbs ~ god yes!
I am going to start the "and what do you want me to do with that?" tomorrow!
And I love your movie choices .... did I tell you I have been offered a new job as the teacher in charge of the school nursery (kindergarten) ~ HELP!!!!

Have a great week!

Bennu said...

Jo,

Kinder is so fun, you will love it, and there aren't as many "problem children" there.

I guess, technically you did use dick correctly, since it replaced shit, but normally it is

They don't know dick about...
I didn't tell them dick...


and try "why are you handing me that?" with the kids as well, just to change it up.

oh and My Word Verification is iazhul

In another zoo he undressed lions.