Saturday, March 04, 2006

Another Fortune Cookie

RJ and I went to PF Changs for dinner last night (Friday). I was there about an hour before him and on my third drink by the time he showed up. The bartender (we always sit at the bar to eat, it is the best place in the restaurant) asked how my week was, I said "over, finally". That pretty much sums it up.

Anyway, I know it is killing all of you to know what my fortune stated.

"Your talents will capture you the highest status and prestige. (IN BED)"

And dinner was great, drinks were great and it was an early evening, given my exhausted state from the week, it was perfect.

I just can't wait for all my fortunes to come true... and yet, even though I am not Catholic, I gave up sex for lent. (It's been so long, what's 40 more days?) If you watch Grays Anatomy, I have a feeling I am like Izzy and the beast is asleep for now...

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Wish the beast was asleep in me right now...I can't seem to get any satisfaction from whatever angle I look at...oh well, I've had plenty of long empty stretches before, so I know it's not gonna kill me. lol