Sunday, March 12, 2006

Do You Woot?

Have you ever had a look at www.woot.com ? I check there every day, every single, solitary, day. Usually they have cool stuff I can't afford, or stuff I don't need or can't use but it is still cool to know about. They sell one item a day. One kind of item I guess I should say, until they are sold out or the new day brings a new item.

Today, in my blissful state of making my self soft and smell good and smooth heels and shaved body, I didn't look until right now, because I am killing about 10 minutes before I leave to go see Mr. Duvall. WTF? They had a gig memory card for 20 bucks and I missed it. Damn, Damn, Damn, now that I could use, I do need and it was cheap... and they were sold out! ALREADY.... and the expletives ensue...

I am going now, I will have forgotten all about the memory card in a few hours and be in a raspberry blissful state of relaxation and restoration... but still...

I love wo0t.com and you should check it out.

3 comments:

Le laquet said...

I am off to woot as I type ~ mainly beacuse I think it is a fab verb!!

Lisa said...

So does mean you're going to be getting some?? lol

Bennu said...

No, lisa, I missed out on the memory card, they were sold out.