Sunday, March 12, 2006

My Aura isn't Purple or at least Blue? What's up with that? Ok, I like what the Orange says, but still, ORANGE? UGH....

Your Aura is Orange

Your Personality: A total daredevil, you'll try any thrill. You're easily bored and you prefer to be on the go.

You in Love: You see love as an adventure, and you find most men dull. You need a man who challenges you!

Your Career: Your ideal job is flexible, fun, and maybe a little dangerous. You have the makings of a private investigator or extreme athlete.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I did this over at Chez La Laquet, turns out I'm blue.

That orange colour is making you sound like an Evil Kanevil lol

Bennu said...

Evel Knievel was a stunt man who put on great shows of motorcycle stunts and made a bunch of money. I wouldn't say I am like him.

I might say we have the same spirit. Don't think there is anything negative about it. There certainly is never a dull moment. Thanks for stopping by Lisa, see you again soon.