Thursday, August 31, 2006

The Big "V", Thumper and Mr. Duvall...... a wide awake drunk post

Sunday I had the best time
with Mr. Duvall

He is really so good to me

He is honest

He is caring

He takes my wants and needs into consideration.

He even had a gift for me...

I had a gift for him too

I was wearing it

Remember a few weeks back
I went to Victoria's Secret
when I got stood up for a date
and bought new bras...

well I had one of them on

lacy demi with embroidered pink daisies
that you could see through the petals....

he was in too big of a hurry
it was off before he really had a chance to see

but I told him it was ok,
he could see it when I put it back on

After I explained that I wore it just for him

He told me

Next time

Don't wear one

and I LAUGHED...hee hee hee

and he gave me a tshirt from a fishing tournament

he had been to

so nex time that is what I am going to wear,

without

the fuss of undergarments.... hee hee hee

(sorry walker, still no pictures...not that drunk...lol)

Anyway,

The muse and I had plans all week

to go to the Big V or VFW

tonight

I needed a drink after the week I have had

and the freaky shit that has been going one

(you know what I mean)

So I went and picked her up

and we went for Chinese Food

Pei Wei

It is DEEEEELISH--OUS

and my fortunes (yes, I picked up two)

said

You combine good tase with a quick mind.... in bed (yeah I do :))

and

The constructive use of riches is better than their possession...in bed (yeah it is :) )

a great meal,

great company

and two great fortunes...

it is going to be a great night

anyway,

we walk out

and my phone rings

It is the theme from
The Lone Ranger

which tells me it is

Mr. Duvall

He asks

"Hey, what are you doing?"

"Just ate dinner and we are on our way to the Big V, what are you doing?"

"Just left the Big V"

Oh man I laughed

He was drinking and thinking of me

so he called

that was great

"This isn't your normal night for going to the VFW, is it?" he inquired

"UH... No, just mixing it up a bit"

and then our usual conversation...

he has his daughter and grandbaby in town this weekend, so no Mr. Duvall for me....

But he was thinking about me,
and he called

and he gave me a tshirt to wear
the next time I see him

and well, there is always the "boo boo"
I have from last Sunday
on the top of my right foot

that has earned me the nickname
of

Thumper

with the muse

the hand movement to go with the nickname

is enough to make you laugh until
you puke...lol

lets' just put it this way,
in my favorite position
it is hard to walk away without
a reminder for a couple of days or a week
but I never had one on top of my foot before

usually my knees....


Friday couldn't get here fast enough this week

Have a great weekend... I have a great one lined up....




1 comment:

Walker said...

I should take you off of the chocolate mailing list and put you on the booze/picture mailing list LOL