Friday, August 25, 2006

The END of the WEEK and the WEEKEND

The first week

I almost forgot what it was like

When I went back through my journal
and saw what the first week was like
last year

well
then,

this year is better
much better

but it sure didn't feel like it...

I was exhausted each and every day

I was ready to walk out the door every afternoon

I could hardly stand to bring anything work related home

and I have slept so well all week

due to pure exhaustion

now, I know

you are saying

it could be because I was entertaining Mr. Beamer on Tuesday

and I was

but no, actually
Wednesday was one of the best days...lol

of course that could be from all
the extra adrenaline
or Dopamine running through my body

or it could be that I had a
wake up call I prefer to the alarm ;)

Anyway, it is over,

and next week things will improve immensely

THE WEEKEND? you ask....

Tonight Mr. Beamer is coming to town
Drinks at the Muse's and then dinner somewhere "nice"

He is bringing the car,
I haven't seen his car, but I know what it is
and it is one of my favorite cars...

Saturday is
breakfast at Chez Bennu
and then the walk
some time at the pool
and tomorrow evening
a night on the town with the Muse

Sunday is
work I brought home
laundry
and the afternoon with

who else do I reserve Sunday afternoons for?

Mr. Duvall of course

He called today
and even though we will
wait for the confirmation call tomorrow,
all is good...
if something comes up and he can't make it
the pool is still open...lol

I have just a bit of time
before I start getting ready for tonight
and I think I will take a cat nap
See Ya Later
Have a great weekend....

1 comment:

Vickie said...

You go girl, BTW you look good doing the happy dance.
I hope things continue to go well for you.